piston rings

I need tom know (approximately) which is the thickness in a chrome plated piston ring

Reply to
casoler

for petrol application 0.06 to 0.01mm, for truck/diesel 0.1 to 0.125mm

"casoler" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
rinocase

Dear sir Hi I think it depends on the pressure in the cylinder,and the pressure ratio.

Reply to
hadi25

the applications of piston rings are petrol and diesel motors (for cars and trucks , both petrol and diesel)