Practical Engineering training

Hi,
I am currently seeking a part-time course in or near to London that will enable me to develop some practical engineering skills including
machining, CNC, and hopefully welding. Being in full time employment I am seeking a course that takes place in the evenings. My aim is to get some broad experience for personal projects rather than career development.
I found what looked like a suitable course (Performing Engineering Operations In Mechanical Engineering) on the City and Guilds website but cannot find a part-time training provider. Can anyone recommend any suitable courses or colleges near London, UK that might be offering something of this type?
Many thanks,
Elliot.