Research assistantship in neuroimaging

PhD in Neuroimaging, Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica (Taipei)
Research team at the Institute of Statistical Science, Academia
Sinica seeks applicants for graduate research assistantship.Research opportunities are in different areas of brain scinece including EEG/ MEG data processing and source localization, structure images, functional MRI and PET image analyses.
Ideal candidates will need a strong background in an area of computer sciences, statistics or numerical methods, and be really interested in doing research in neuroimaging or related areas. Applicants must have a MS degree in computer sciences, applied mathematics or related areas. Research assistantship includes a monthly stipend, health benefits, scientific supervisor and tuition remission. Please contact me if you have questions on our research or graduate programs in Taiwan.
Michelle Liou Research Fellow Tel: (886)2-27835611 X206 Fax: (886)2-27831523