search: air compressor, high pressure, 12V

x-post and F'up to sci.mech.fluids
Hi,
I need to solve the following problem:
I have a closed container of 1 liter air under pressure of 60 bar. I need
to pump this air out to another container (5 liter) which already is under
60 bar, until the air in the first container is at 10 bar, and this should
be done within 1 to 10 minutes. The compressor should be driven at 12V.
Does anybody know where I can find such a thing?
TIA
Tom Berger
Reply to
Tom Berger