search: air compressor, high pressure, 12V

x-post and F'up to sci.mech.fluids

Hi,

I need to solve the following problem:

I have a closed container of 1 liter air under pressure of 60 bar. I need to pump this air out to another container (5 liter) which already is under

60 bar, until the air in the first container is at 10 bar, and this should be done within 1 to 10 minutes. The compressor should be driven at 12V.

Does anybody know where I can find such a thing?

TIA Tom Berger

Reply to
Tom Berger