annealing furnaces?

Advice appreciated if you . Annealing small parts has been a terribly expensive process, I'd like to buy and set up my own furnace. I haven't seen much out there for sale at reasonable costs just for occasionally procesing small parts. Small, even 4x4x4" would do, needs good temp. control to 1600F and should be able to pump air out and in N gas.

Reply to
mike e