Best material for a metal willy

I want to replace my old willy with a metal willy that wont corrode in the asshole of my boyfriend.
What is the best metal for a willy that wont get damaged in my
boyfriends colon ?
Iron Willy ? May rust Titanium Willy ? Golden Willy ? Silver Willy ? Palladium Willy ? Aluminium Willy ?
Try lithium.
Use lots of K-Y jelly, must be water based, not oil.