Skilled metallurgist seekig a position

Skilled metallurgist (Russian) with a big experience/ erudition in metallurgy (PhD) seeking a position in Western Metallurgy (Metal trade)
Companies (in their representative offices in Moscow/CIS) for metals and ferroalloys trading, and for other areas of metal business.
For more details please contact me on E mail: snipped-for-privacy@yandex.ru
If you're seekiNg a position, you need to learn how to spell.

Many thanks for indication on my misprintiNg. Sorry to all, who read. But nevertheless I'm seeking any one.
:

Metal wrote:

So, what have you worked with? I'm not an employer - just an engineering student. But perhaps you have a homepage with some of your work, that you would like to share (if it's available electronically, ofcourse)?
That would also send out some positive signals from you...
I'm interested in metallurgy, especially for casting purposes, so perhaps your thesis is freely available?
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jrgensen
Home of Martin Jrgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk
Martin, thanks for your message. Actually I'm looking for some job in metals, ferroalloys, raw materials trading business, etc. My doctor's thesis was about liquid metals spraying processes for metal powder manufacturing, but unfortunatelly it's out of interest for employers now. Best Regards Nick

-
Metal wrote:

Nick, Would you elaborate on your work experience? How large of melt(s) did you work with? Open air, vacuum or closed inert systems? Did you work/simulate powder from melts. Did you use mechanical and/or electrospray methods melt to powder? Did you work with rapid cool techniques?
boer
Hi Boer, as for spraying process, for industry applications I worked with liquid iron vertical spurts, spraying by angled air flows, for atomizing it into droplets ( open air to water) specially for iron powder production (for powder metallurgy application) . The maximum melts size was about 6 MT ( arc furnace volume), the technology is realised on industry plant. The vacuum/ inert systems I tryed to work too, and quite successfully, but my mission wasn't so sharp targetted. Recently I did the aluminium alloys granulating procesd on disk dispergator, and, for large melts volumes (abt. 10 MT) , I did the process of aluminium spurts spraying by horizontal air flows (no water technology). This is for Al granules for aluminothermic application (MoO3+Al + Fe => FeMo+Al2O3). Electrospray method - sure,but it's still exotic. Spinning technology - tryed-out.