TiC conductivity

Ok, I thought it would be easy to find, but no luck so far. Does anybody
know where I could find out the electrical conductivity of titanium
carbide? I've found a lot of sources that say that it is electrically
conductive, but nothing that gives an actual conductivity. If there
is some standard reference for conductivites of a broad range of inorganic
materials, that would be great. Thanks.
Reply to
Timothy Eisele
Several links with
"TiC electrical conductivity";
Also with
and

Several (conflicting) data in classical chemical encyclopedias. The constants depend on crystallite sizes, when measuring sintered materials. J.J.
Reply to
jacques jedwab
Find several links with
--->"TiC electrical conductivity".
Classical chemistry encyclopedias give conflicting data, varying with crystallite size in sintered materials, and with T.
J.J.
Reply to
jacques jedwab
Classical encyclopedias give varying data, depending e.g. on crystallite size in sintered materials.
See:

J.J.
Reply to
jacques jedwab