TiC conductivity

Ok, I thought it would be easy to find, but no luck so far. Does anybody know where I could find out the electrical conductivity of titanium carbide? I've found a lot of sources that say that it is electrically conductive, but nothing that gives an actual conductivity. If there is some standard reference for conductivites of a broad range of inorganic materials, that would be great. Thanks.

Reply to
Timothy Eisele

Elec Resistivity Microhm-Cm 180-250

Richard Saam

Reply to
Richard Saam

-- Uncle Al

Uncle Al

Several links with

"TiC electrical conductivity";

Also with

and

Several (conflicting) data in classical chemical encyclopedias. The constants depend on crystallite sizes, when measuring sintered materials. J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab

Find several links with

--->"TiC electrical conductivity".

Classical chemistry encyclopedias give conflicting data, varying with crystallite size in sintered materials, and with T.

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab

Classical encyclopedias give varying data, depending e.g. on crystallite size in sintered materials.

See:

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab