TiC conductivity

Ok, I thought it would be easy to find, but no luck so far. Does anybody know where I could find out the electrical conductivity of titanium
carbide? I've found a lot of sources that say that it is electrically conductive, but nothing that gives an actual conductivity. If there is some standard reference for conductivites of a broad range of inorganic materials, that would be great. Thanks.
--
Tim Eisele
snipped-for-privacy@mtu.edu
Timothy Eisele wrote:

http://www.micronmetals.com/titanium_carbide.htm
Elec Resistivity Microhm-Cm 180-250
Richard Saam

Timothy Eisele wrote:

<http://www.memsnet.org/material/titaniumcarbideticbulk/
-- Uncle Al http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal / (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals) http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf

Several links with www.google.com--->"TiC electrical conductivity";
Also with www.scirus.com and www.sciencedirect.com.
Several (conflicting) data in classical chemical encyclopedias. The constants depend on crystallite sizes, when measuring sintered materials. J.J.

Find several links with www.google.com; www.scirus.com; www.sciencedirect.com --->"TiC electrical conductivity".
Classical chemistry encyclopedias give conflicting data, varying with crystallite size in sintered materials, and with T.
J.J.

Classical encyclopedias give varying data, depending e.g. on crystallite size in sintered materials.
See: www.google.com; www.scirus.com;www.sciencedirect.com
J.J.