TiC conductivity

Ok, I thought it would be easy to find, but no luck so far. Does anybody
know where I could find out the electrical conductivity of titanium
carbide? I've found a lot of sources that say that it is electrically
conductive, but nothing that gives an actual conductivity. If there
is some standard reference for conductivites of a broad range of inorganic
materials, that would be great. Thanks.
Reply to
Timothy Eisele