TiC conductivity

Ok, I thought it would be easy to find, but no luck so far. Does anybody know where I could find out the electrical conductivity of titanium
carbide? I've found a lot of sources that say that it is electrically conductive, but nothing that gives an actual conductivity. If there is some standard reference for conductivites of a broad range of inorganic materials, that would be great. Thanks.
Tim Eisele