Water transport film

I am trying to get some material that will cause water to flow across its surface in one direction. A while back 3M made an adhesive film for
reducing drag on aircraft and this had a surface with parallel triangular section grooves about 100 micron wide by 100 microns deep. I cannot find it on the 3M website and will phone them.
But I wonder if anyone out there knows where to get this material, and whether they know of another material that can also move water in one direction.