Water transport film

I am trying to get some material that will cause water to flow across its surface in one direction. A while back 3M made an adhesive film for reducing drag on aircraft and this had a surface with parallel triangular section grooves about 100 micron wide by 100 microns deep. I cannot find it on the 3M website and will phone them.

But I wonder if anyone out there knows where to get this material, and whether they know of another material that can also move water in one direction.

Regards,

Bob.

Reply to
bobdavies