1/8th scale 1936 John Deere

Jerry Kieffer has built a stunning model of a 1936 John Deere tractor. There are several excellent pictures and even a movie clip. Well worth a look:

Even the coffee can his gradfather used to keep rain out of the exhaust is accurately reproduced.

Reply to
Robert Roland

That is amazing!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

That is really great work, not as technically sophisticated a subject, but still has to rank up there with my other two favourites

and

David Billington

A few weeks back I pulled up to a stop sign and had to wait for an

18-wheeler lowboy to get by. As it passed I noticed its "load".

It had a toy John Deere tractor strapped dead center of the lowboy with about a 4" wide strap. The tractor must have been about 8-10" long!

I guess he didn't want to be accused of towing that long trailer empty. :-)

Al

=======

Robert Roland wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick

Nothing but admiration for a truly wonderful piece of work.

Man . . . if I had half his talent . . .

-Frank

Reply to
Frank J Warner