303 DOESN'T WORK HARDEN !!!

Reduced fees for senior citizens here in Oregon start at age _70_. There are no freebies for fishermen or hunters in this Leftist-owned state...yet. All we need are a few more thousand retired (or working) conservative Californians (most of the people I meet up here are ex-pat Californicators)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

good until I die though ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Basic fishing licenses go for $41 here, but 'only' $27 after you're

  1. Pioneer licenses are if you've been an Oregon native for 50 years.
Reply to
Larry Jaques

On 4/14/2018 3:16 PM, Bob La Londe wrote: > 303 Stainless Doesn't Work Harden!!! ... or does it??? > >

If anybody visits that forum thread. I did not make that last public post that appears to be from me. Somebody at Hobby Machinist made that post after they had already banned me. Then they blocked my IP address. I assume so I would not see what they had done. I didn't even know about it until one of my friends called me to ask me about it. I posted about being banned here on 4/15/18 at 12:23pm. That last public post impersonating me is dated April 16th 2018.

On 4/15/2018 12:23 PM, Bob La Londe wrote: >

Bob La Londe

Jeez. What a bunch of dirtbags. That doesn't sound even remotely like you.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

to that message - and mine to him .

[QUOTE="Nelson, post: 576957, member: 48598"]Bob,

I am sorry you feel this way. As it says in Rule 9 (below), the moderators are all volunteers, and they do their best.

I suggest that you cool down, take a deep breath, and put things into perspective instead of sending me messages.

**DO NOT CRITICIZE OR DEFAME THIS FORUM OR OTHER FORUMS:**

**9. You agree not to criticize or make any negative comments about this forum on this forum or on other forums. The staff are all volunteers. They do their best. If we see disparaging posts made by you, about us or our forum, here or elsewhere, your membership will be revoked. If you feel our rules are "touchy" or "overbearing," try another forum. Posting that you are "just putting up with us for the information" is not polite. Be polite or go elsewhere. These rules have made this forum what it is today, a popular place where people can interact without being made to feel bad about themselves. Please do not disparage or make any negative comments about other machinist forums on this forum. That is not part of this forum's activities.**

Let us please now return to machining![/QUOTE]

NOT POST THAT LAST MESSAGE - in fact he was unaware of it until someone else contacted him about it . You might want to clean your own house . Having conversed with him over several years on a variety of subjects , I believe him . If you feel you need to ban me too for disagreeing with your actions , so be it .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violation: Defaming forum, public discussion of forum matters; disruptive behavior.

It'll be interesting to see if the prick bans me from the email lists he moderates . Wouldn't surprise me ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

That sucks ! In case you haven't seen it , here is Nelson's response to that message - and mine to him .

[...]

Nelson , I read Bob's posts in other forums , and he has said he DID NOT POST THAT LAST MESSAGE - in fact he was unaware of it until someone else contacted him about it . You might want to clean your own house . Having conversed with him over several years on a variety of subjects , I believe him . If you feel you need to ban me too for disagreeing with your actions , so be it .

Reply to
Bob La Londe

He also removed your post and locked the thread. Seems some of the other posts where modified as well. With the thread locked it will slowly die. Best I could hope for without legal action.

Obviously he is to stubborn to do anything better than that.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

it was dying , looks like now we know why . I don't expect it to live much longer with his heavy-handed attitude . Small loss ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Are you saying that you have seen the crime of identity theft on Usenet? If you or anyone has witnessed such crimes, please post examples, and we'll forward your evidence to the police, whose job it is to investigate criminal matters. In the event that you are confusing violations of nym registrations with identity theft, we will forward your evidence to the Nym Registration Compliance Office, which has the authority to cancel Usenet accounts and seize the computers of the violators.

Reply to
USENET HEAD OFFICE

Are you saying that you have seen the crime of identity theft on Usenet? If you or anyone has witnessed such crimes, please post examples, and we'll forward your evidence to the police, whose job it is to investigate criminal matters. In the event that you are confusing violations of nym registrations with identity theft, we will forward your evidence to the Nym Registration Compliance Office, which has the authority to cancel Usenet accounts and seize the computers of the violators.

******************

That's hysterical. LOL-IRL

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Looks like all of the unpleasantness has been removed. Sorry you got banned sticking up for me. Since he removed the nastiness I don't intend to post anything else publicly on the subject. If you are curious to know more contact me using the contact form privately at my website.

We can exchange emails or talk on the phone. Otherwise I intend to forget about it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

went there any more . There are so many other places to get what was offered , I won't miss it .

Reply to
Terry Coombs