Alva F Allen BT2 2 Ton Punch Press

Hoping for a long shot here. I am rebuilding a little Allen BT2 punch press and found that one of the bearing caps is broken. Split right through the mounting and grease zert holes. Will I need to carve it from a block or might someone have some parts for one? Suggestions for making one also much appreciated. Thanks. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore