And a tool un-gloat

Last night when I went to inspect the air plumbing in my shop I noticed that half the shop is plumbed with PVC pipe!!!!
Fortunately, its exactly 1/2, it's the half I care much less about having air in, the half I _do_ care about is black iron, and there's just one little join between sections -- so not only can I isolate it fairly easily, but I now have a really generous supply of female air fittings.
On 12/6/2011 12:07 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:

Good for you. did you forget that you put in the PVC????? Ha!
Be sure to check the closing springs in the old female fittings. I had a bunch that were really rusty and were on their way to breaking. Moisture in the line.
Paul
On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:43:53 -0800, Paul Drahn wrote:

Nah, the shop came with the plumbing (and 220V outlets everywhere). So I can't exactly complain.