Angle grinder adapter to larger spindle

I made an large spindle adapter for a couple of my small spindle angle grinders, then found that you can buy them.

It's all covered here is this web page I just put up:

Pete Stanaitis

---------------

Reply to
Pete S

Been there. If I do not absolutely have to have something like that right now I've usually found its cheaper to spend the time to hunt down the one somebody else is mass producing.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cool, and handy, I'll bet. That's the type of stuff I'd do if I had a (mini-) lathe.

Instead of sinking money into adapters, I bought another $10 grinder at HF to run the free wheels a friend gave to me.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I just got a free tarp from HF and it only cost me $100.

Actually, I picked up a 4" belt, 6" disc bench sander for the stuff I can't do on the 1" sander very efficiently, and a cart for the baby Lincoln flux core. I find myself using that around the shop where the big Miller just won't reach.

I haven't moved the sander over onto a bench yet though. I've got the only "open" bench all cluttered with parts for a CNC conversion on my mini lathe.

Reply to
Bob La Londe