Adding a pressure gage to your 20 Ton HF bottle jack

Some time ago I put up a webpage about making a "Poor Man's Hydraulic
Press", as many of you know.
Today I have added a page that describes how to add a pressure gage
to the jack for those who need repeatable power. It seems that this
process is the same whether you have the original hand powered 20 Ton
bottle jack, or if you upgraded to the air-over hydraulic model.
The new page is at:

Pete Stanaitis
Reply to
spaco