Another metalworking newsgroup

Here is a link to another metalworking newsgroup no off topics(no cliff)

tim

I tried registering about 10 times (using a different name config) and each time it says that my "sign in" name is being used by someone else. Impossible.... something is wrong with the system!

Reply to
Al

You dolt! Don't you know you have to use your social security number and your VISA card number at that site to sign in.

Sheesh!

Steve ;-)

Reply to
Steve B

I go there every day, good site.

Reply to
Rex B

Except it's not a "newsgroup", it's a web site. Nit picking, you say? There are real differences, the major one being it's not archived by Google. So using Google Groups for searching won't find the sites posts, and there's the uncertainty about the longevity of the site.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt