Anyone here do "custom" work?

Hi there, I need a small piece of work made. It doesn't matter what it is made out of - mild steel, aluminum, etc. It is a pattern to make a mold with.

The basic shape is a 25mm hexagonal, 5cm thick on the hex, with a "domed " top, rising 3mm more, with a flat spot on top of the dome 5mm diameter. Hole in exact center 5mm diamter, 5mm deep the second piece is 42mm long, 5mmdia rod, runs5mm, then tapers to 3mm over a 32mm length, and the 3mm section is 5mm long. the non tapered pieces need to be 1/2 round The long piece fits into the hexagonal to make a stand for a model airplane.

Sounds complicated, but I can supply the neccessary drawings. I can't find a machine shop around here that will take on small pieces. If anyone is interested, please let me know - snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net, and how much you would charge for such a piece. I would appreciate the help, and there may eventually be other pieces I need made.

Thanks,

"Bo" Mathews Raven's Forge Miniatures

Reply to
"Bo" Mathews