Anyone Need a McMaster Book?

Anyone need a McMaster Carr book?
I've got #118 that is about to go to the recycle bin. Excellent
condition for the most part.
I can UPS it to anyone in the states at no charge unless you want to pay
for the shipping for it to go elsewhere.
Anyone who wants it will go into my "hat lottery" and I'll pull a random
winner on Tuesday afternoon.
Respond here (don't e-mail me please) before 2 PM EST on Tuesday to be
entered into the official 2013 AutoDrill McMaster Book Lottery.
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
sell it on ebay for $30
Reply to
Ignoramus17564
Sure, you can toss my name into the hat! phil k.
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Reply to
Phil Kangas
Joe, here is your chance to make a poor school district employee very happy. I still have my dad's 1953 version, but it is getting quite shop worn.
If I am the lucky winner of the drawing, I would be more than happy to send you the postage. ___________________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . Dan G remove the seven
Reply to
DanG
Phil... Sorry. It was a coin toss with only two people, but the other guy won this time.
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
I just sent you a private message Dan. Looks like you are a winner today!
I can ship tomorrow if you answer the e-mail fast enough... :)
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
That's fine by me, Dan will put it where it belongs! ;>)} I'll let him do the work, eih? I'm retired now... phil k.
Reply to
Phil Kangas