Baker forklift

This is identical to the one I recently got

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

That's an amazing forklift, as it can lift stuff very high!

Ignoramus1759

Gee, youve got some nice toys! - envious as hell. I always wanted a tractor (a Grey Fergy for the locals in Oz) - got no use for it, just want it.

Have to content meself with driving my cousins when I got to Tassie.

Andrew VK3BFA.

Reply to
Andrew VK3BFA

Thats a triple mast..mines only a double. So deduct 1/3 the height.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Tractors? Hell..they are parked all over the place around here quietly rusting away. A friend of mine, recently passed away..damnit..and he kept a farm out in South Carolina where he collected tractors. I used to scout em out for him around here, he'd go to the owner, offer em a couple hundred bucks, load em on a flat bed and when he had a full semi load..ship em back to the farm. He was fixing up the rare ones, stripping and selling the common ones and making a bit of money for his retirement.

Tractors are easy to find here. Cheap as hell too if you want to rebuild em.

Im exchanging a couple of my really bad tires for a couple better tires tommorow..and next week Ill bring my toy home. Gots lots to do..someone has been dicking with the electrical and whatnot. But it runs. All else is mere details..

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

The forklifts at the local food distribution warehouse load to 30' from the floor, ceiling height is 36', pallet racks are two deep (load one pallet, load a second pallet by pushing the first pallet in on built in rollers. Place is just mid sized as distribution warehouses go at

578,000 square feet (before they expanded), 75,000 pallet land> >
Reply to
RoyJ

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:42:46 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Their side-shift mechanisms must have had problems. This one's unhooked, too.

- They who know the truth are not equal to those who love it. -Confucius ---

Comprehensive Website Programming Services

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've seen a lot of side shift mechanisms unhooked. I think it relates in part to the increased risk of a tip over when operated by the less skilled.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

We had some by Hyster IIRC overseas like that - very handy in stacking 'cokes' and 'beer' in the 'drinking' store house on-base. It was something to see a double high stack of beer come at you down an isle and then swing right or left to stack it.

Funny, there was an accident one year on the 3rd of July - just before closing. Had to do something with about a dozen cases of beer. Didn't want a mess in the store house!

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

RoyJ wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn