Bank of America customer?

OUTRAGE! BofA Freezes Licensed Gun Manufacturer?s Deposits ?We Believe
You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet? Update: ASA?s Owner
Confirms
On January 4, 2013, in news, politics, by Velvet Hammer
** I have contacted American Spirit Arms requesting verification, as
soon as I hear back from them I will update. **
Edit: I have received an email reply from ASA owner Joe Sirochman. See
update below.
On December 29, the owner of American Spirit Arms; Joe Sirochman
relayed this chilling news via Facebook:
American Spirit Arms was featured in the Feb 2012 issue of Guns
Magazine. Click to read article.
All,
My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms and I
wanted to share my recent experience with Bank of America .(which we
have been doing business with for over 10 years)?. Everyone is
familiar with the latest increase in guns sales , dealers selling out
of inventory , Manufacturers back logged for months , large revenue
all generated in the last two weeks ?. American Spirit Arms is no
exception to the overwhelming demand . What we have experienced is
that our web site orders have jumped 500 % causing our web site E
commerce processing larger Deposits to BANK OF AMERICA ..Well, this
through up a huge RED Flag with Bank of America . So they decided to
hold the deposits for further review , meaning that the
orders/payments that were coming in through the web ,( being paid by
the customer and that were shipped out by American Spirit Arms ),the
BANK was keeping (UNDER REVIEW )..as you could imagine this made me
furious?
After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally
got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the
deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW ?
HER EXACT WORDS WERE :
..? WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE
INTERNET ?
"?I flipped the F**k Out and told them that they have no right to
make up their own new rules and regs..that we are a firearms
Manufacturer with all the proper licensing FFL (Federal Firearm
license ), SOT and that we follow all Federal and All
States? rules and regulations on shipping Firearms and parts ..and
that we are also Audited by ATF and Homeland
Security on a regular basis ? She said that she understands that
but that the deposits will be released After they have a
Chance to review and clear them ?I told her that This was
unacceptable and the those deposits (that were a week old by now )
needed to be released ASAP, that we are a small business and rely on
the revenue to run and stay operational.
After that being said another Manager got involved and released
one of the deposits (to help out )? So far to date after
Two weeks of sales only 1/3 of collected internet sales have been
released ..I am still pissed and looking for another
Bank and options ?
I just thought the public should know ..
I will keep everyone posted on new developments ..
Sincerely
Joseph P Sirochman
American Spirit Arms
16001 N Greenway Hayden Loop
Suite B
Scottsdale AZ 85260
480-367-9540 phone
480-367-9541 fax
Just a heads up. I stopped being a BofA customer almost 20 yrs ago for
high handed policy issues BofA had handled with my commercial account
(not related to firearms) and later cleared.
Gunner
1. Lie
Gunner
So, a big business acts arrogant and casually squishes a small business under their heel.
This wouldn't even be news if it were dated yesterday, much less over a year ago.
Grow up, Gunner. According to BofA and the Republican politicians that it's purchased, you're a "Taker", and their CEO is a "Maker".
Deal with it.
Reply to
Tim Wescott
On 1/6/2013 2:36 PM, gummer lied:
That's a lie. No one said that.
I worked at Bank of America. Annually, *every* employee must complete anti-money laundering training. Sudden jumps in money flows into or out of the accounts of online businesses automatically raise giant glowing red flags. What happened is someone noted the spike in activity, brought it to management's attention, and possibly they temporarily froze the account. It simply is a lie that anyone told the firm owner that he should not be selling guns or gun parts over the internet. If he says that, he's lying.
Reply to
ex-PFC Wintergreen
Oh Ive not been a B of A customer for 20 yrs. Just thought Id let the readers know what the B of A thinks about legal businesses and the 2nd Amendment.
If they want to bail out..its their choice Timmy. Just thought that they should know about it.
Btw...seen this?

As of 01/06/2013 a summary is not available for H.J.Res.15 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President..
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
I think it?s a lie that you can speak for the exact words of every single person employed for or on behalf of Bank of America at all times with such authority.
Bank of America is a shitty organization. I had commercial, personal, and credit accounts with them years ago and I dumped them because of arrogant people like you trying to tell me I had no choice but to deal with the shitty service and arrogant attitude of other people like you because it was your "policy" to provide shitty service. No, not just one instance either. As a business owner it?s a bigger deal than most to dump a bank and got to another one. Even a crappy over bearing bank like yours. Want to claim its me and my attitude? Ok.. claim that. It would be another lie though because I have now been with the same bank for many years, and they treat me like my business is important.
You jackwads treated me like I should feel privileged for the opportunity to serve you.
In my opinion based on multiple instances of personal experience, "Bank of America is a big shitty wad of overbearing arrogance and crappy customer service."
Reply to
Bob La Londe
"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in news:mBoGs.10185$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.iad:
I'll double that. After years of putting up with their crap in a business environment, I finally talked our folks into changing banks. It was like night and day, how wonderful was our new service compared to BOA's.
Bank of America is not only arrogant and cares nothing for their customers, they lied a LOT directly to me (and I have the documentation to prove it), and cost us dearly for their mistakes. (Banks make mistakes? Ayup!)
They were collecting PITI on one mortgage we held with them, and "forgot" to pay the insurance bill for a policy THEY issued. The policy lapsed, and for a year we had to go with the joint underwriting pool in our state -- at four times the cost. The lawsuit is still pending.
LLoyd
Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh
You "worked" at BofA. Do you still work there?
Id strongly suggest you take it up with Mr Sicochman
Let us know what he has to say, after the conversation. How about calling him tommorow. The phone numbers are listed in the article.
When you are done, please post the entire conversation here for the enlightenment of the readers.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
The bank "manager" did not tell the businessman that he "should not be selling guns over the internet." Bet on it.
Maybe; maybe not. Nonetheless, they didn't say what the shithead who started this thread claims they did.
I'll bet you were just a shitty businessman running a shitty business. The bank had nothing to do with your failure.
Reply to
ex-PFC Wintergreen
Failure? I'm still in business. In fact I now own three businesses all of which are making money to some degree. Bank of America is a shitty company run and staffed by shitty people like you. Stop projecting your own inadequacy on others. Ah, heck. I'm feeling charitable. If it helps you live with yourself go ahead.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
So does your denial, particularly with so many ardent EX BofA customers on line.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
I know what Rita who was the bank manager at the BofA told me was bullshit several times too, and she knew I had no way to prove she said it later. You are still full of shit if you think somebody couldn't have said something like that knowing it couldn't be proven later.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
So what did the guy say? You did call him at the phone numbers listed, right?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Not a peep about this on the web site. "Velvet Hammer" looks fake to me. And I'm 100% pro gun.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy
Reply to
Randy333
Has anyone called the phone number for American Spirit yet?
Why not? Too cheap to call?
Gunner, who would really like to know himself.
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Besides, anybody who does business with the megabanks deserves the screwing over they are going to get. There are credit card brokerages that will keep your money out of their hands, and the fees are comparable or even lower than the megabank.
Reply to
Larry
Gunner on Sun, 06 Jan 2013 14:36:12 -0800 typed in alt.survival the following:
Not to put it too mildly, but all along I thought Bank of America was a reputable business firm, not a front for money laundering by the Obama Campaign and its subsidiary the DNC.
tschus pyotr
Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Site Timeline