Bassoon makers

Anyone know how I can come in contact with bassoon makers in the US, preferably in Colorado?

Jan

jan.leary

Does this basson question have anything to do with your penis enlarger? Or do you just need a custom made basson?

Reply to
philteague

I am not alone. I was trying to put the two together as well.

Might just be spam. Kinda strange???

Reply to
Chris

Jan

There is a double reed list which might be useful. Search Google using Double Reed and do some sleuthing through pages that come up. You might also post on the Musicians and Instrument Maker's Forum (MIMF), they have a lot of connections.

There aren't a heck of a lot of makers on the planet, let alone in Colorado. Do you really need a maker or a repairer? Those are a lot more common. Use the Denver area phone book and look up woodwind shops. Somebody can point you to an expert.

Good luck with that "ill wind that no one blows good"

Jim

Reply to
Jim McGill

Don't know about Colorado but the Fox factory is is South Whitley, Indiana. Among us brass players your instrumrnent is known as "the farting bedpost" :) Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Then you probably know how to improve the aerodynamics of a trumpet player's car.....

Take the Domino's Pizza sign off....

Reply to
Jim Stewart

How did you know I play trumpet? :) Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I think Maestronet has groups for different instrument makers. I haven't visited in awhile so I don't know if they have one for bassoons. If not, I think they had a group of woodwind makers and you could post the question there and potentially get a better response. If you'd asked about fiddle making, we could have helped you more directly.

RWL

******* Recreate gaps in email address to reply *******
Reply to
RWL

Trumpet too? I thought only trombonists had aerodynamic problems. (Dad practices trombone on occasion. ;-)

Tim "what's the difference between a violin and viola? The viola burns better."

Tim Williams