Bending 1/8 inch thick 7075-T6 aluminum

The world is divided into kingdoms, I reside in Meridies.

See

(world map)

then

(Kingdom of Meridies)

technomaNge

Reply to
technomaNge

"MrFightGuy" wrote

If you can't make them, maybe you can buy them as tank heads (or rejects):

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Interesting idea, but I'm not seeing anything in the right configuration on those sites, and I'm guessing that buying a tankhead and then modifying it is going a heck of a lot more expensive than trying to find a machine shop to spin/roll some pre-cut sheets of aluminum.

Reply to
MrFightGuy

-Interesting idea, but I'm not seeing anything in the right

-configuration on those sites, and I'm guessing that buying a tankhead

-and then modifying it is going a heck of a lot more expensive than

-trying to find a machine shop to spin/roll some pre-cut sheets of

-aluminum.

If one of those tank head makers is near you maybe you could convince them to press small blanks in larger dies.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins