Blue Green Goo Everywhere - Or Why I Nolonger Love my Bucket Pumps.

I am always careful to hang the hoze up on my bucket pumps. However if it gets knocked down it will slowly syphon all your media out on the floor. Twice now I've had that happen.

Today I walked into my machine room and saw half the floor coated in SC520. If you don't to hear me swear stay the heck out of my shop this afternoon.

No. I don't love my bucket pumps like I did a few months ago when I bought them.

Reply to
Bob La Londe