Break In

Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?
Reply to
Bob La Londe
Never mind looks like various manufacturers recommend no load running of from 10 to 30 minutes to break in. Some say to change the oil at that point.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
BFH, and hit it repeatedly. Until the metal gave way and breaks in.
Either that, or I'd wait till the piston was gone to the store, and pry open the back door. Might scale up the back porch, and pry open a window.
Look for quick, easy to steal items. Stuff them into a conveniently found suitcase, and try to get out without being noticed.
But, I don't really have much interest in breaking into a compressor, so I'd stay home and not bother. Really, why would anyone want to break into a compressor?
.
Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Don't get to steal the compressor's stuff?
.
Never mind looks like various manufacturers recommend no load running of from 10 to 30 minutes to break in. Some say to change the oil at that point.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Funny yes, but not ROTFLMAO.
IN vs INTO, there is a differance.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
Reply to
Randy333
You did that on purpose? Misspelled "difference"?
Ah, you are a subtle, and crafty wordsmith.
.
Funny yes, but not ROTFLMAO.
IN vs INTO, there is a differance.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
I hope that you have a day job. :)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Well, I do, but the economy is slow. So, I'm learning humor.
.
Storm>
I hope that you have a day job. :)
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Good luck with that. Maybe you'd do better as a Don Rickles type? ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
I'd do George Burns, but I'm allergic to tobacco.
Hey, there's a thought. If I did Don Rickles humor, I could call people names, and be funny about it?
.
Storm>
Good luck with that. Maybe you'd do better as a Don Rickles type? ;-)
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
"Yer a low life scum bag piece of excrement you a-hole. JUST KIDDING!"
Nah, I don't think that really works.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
If I was as ugly as you, I'd bury my head in the sand, and light my butt on fire with a bottle of beer and a match.
Should I keep my day job?
.
"Yer a low life scum bag piece of excrement you a-hole. JUST KIDDING!"
Nah, I don't think that really works.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Yeah, I think so. You need to keep yer day job. Maybe you could go a little more Dangerfield, but it really just doesn't work. Ok, maybe if you drank a couple of those bottles of beer first...

Reply to
Bob La Londe
OK if I put you down as a reference, when I apply for stand up jobs?
.