Buccaneers

Don't bother, my experience has shown that nobody's home! :^)

Reply to
Lane

A lady on the production line in a factory where I used to work (electronic assembly, not a noisy environment) had a constant "popping" noise in her ears. It was at about heart rate, don't know whether it was synchronised. If you placed your ear next to hers, you could hear it too. Must have been hell to live with. The noise, not the lady.

Reply to
John Fletcher

I've had a hair in my ear canal rub against my eardrum with similar results.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Was she attractive? What a pickup line: "could I sit here a while and listen to the popping in your eardrum?"

Jim

jim rozen

Now, let me listen to see if it's the same rhythm as your heart..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

But I have to put my hand over your heart to verify the beat pattern. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

LOL. You're not thinking straight here...

Jim

jim rozen