CDCO is cheaper than Enco

Thanks! That's still pretty hard, but manageable with carbide end mills. It makes me think they are at least trying to produce a quality product, unlike a lot of import stuff.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

If I can find time, I'll try to measure an Aloris CXA block just for reference.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

The cut off tool, I just took out and used. It is for a tool that is .

720" high and is marked "Phase II". All my cut off bits were higher. I ground one down. I it worked very well.
Reply to
clarkmagnuson