CNC Homeshop Machining With A FADAC UMC10

"There was something fishy about the butler. I think he was a Pisces, probably working for scale..."

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Gunner Asch fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No, I just take the optimum solution to the prisoners' dilemma, which is to be nice on first encounter, respond tit-for-tat, and keep about 20% 'nice' in reserve for random non-tit-for-tat responses.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Larry Jaques on Fri, 20 Dec 2013

21:45:50 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

IHOSHO, you've missed a lot. One of my favorites remains the "Ballad of Oh-Boy", which is a series of questions to which the response is "Oh boy":

Winters at Miami Beach Oh Boy Scratching where you cannot reach Oh Boy. Somebody scratching your itch. Oh boy.

Andywway ... tastes is tastes.

"...through the fog doggedly!" (bark bark) ruthlessly" ('Whatever happened to Ruth?') "across the street and into a building!" ("Ow! my nose.")

yeah ...

pyotr filipivich

"I dropped a sand dollar in the jar for 'Jerry's Squids'"

pyotr filipivich

Nick Danger, sitting in his office, listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on his desktop...

Reply to
Larry Jaques