CNC router time available

Shameless plug, but I asked and the response was this is OK if I don't go overboard. So--a one time "commercial" post.

Multicam 1000 CNC router time available. 80"x120" vac table, we use it for plastics, wood and some aluminum. Your CAD or we can do the drawing.

40 miles south of Portland Oregon. Also thermoforming available, your mold or we can do the mold work.. Small jobs/short runs/prototyping OK.

Thanks, West Coast Thermoforming

Reply to
Bill Marrs