Saw the link in a Yahoo group.

Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Very Cool! Thanks!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Nice site, Winston. Thanx. Definitely worth a bookmark, esp. with some of Elmer's plans. A few weeks ago, his book was going for around $500.

Very Cool! Thanks!

--Winston

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Elmer's plans. A few

I agree, Bob.

I perused Elmer's plans with great interest. $500?! Wow! Time to release the next edition.

We have Karl to thank for that post.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Me thinks so too!! Cool stuff.

Brian Lawson.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Thanks Karl - hours of reading in there, think I have found the plans for my first steam engine attempt... Andrew VK3BFA.

Reply to
Andrew VK3BFA

Glad people liked it. Karl

Reply to