Free Steam engine plans

Saw the link in a Yahoo group. http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html
Karl

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Very Cool! Thanks!
--Winston
Nice site, Winston. Thanx. Definitely worth a bookmark, esp. with some of Elmer's plans. A few weeks ago, his book was going for around $500.
Bob Swinney
wrote:

Very Cool! Thanks!
--Winston
Robert Swinney wrote:

I agree, Bob.
I perused Elmer's plans with great interest. $500?! Wow! Time to release the next edition.
We have Karl to thank for that post.
--Winston

Me thinks so too!! Cool stuff.
Brian Lawson.

Thanks Karl - hours of reading in there, think I have found the plans for my first steam engine attempt... Andrew VK3BFA.

Glad people liked it. Karl