Compressors for a low price

Hi all,

I found this great website that carries Puma Compressors at unbelievable prices. It's

I bought the LA-5006, "the hotdog", and it works great. I can use it not only for our air staplers, but we recently changed to using inflatables as our source of packaging, intead of those peanuts. The compressor works great to fill those up. Check it out!

Sam

Why is it unsurprising "spam" is in this guy's email address?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4