For Swap/Sale in Oz: Hercus lathe

Hercus 9" lathe for swap/sale in Sydney NSW. Comes with faceplate but no chucks, NON-original fabricated tailstock, single phase 1/4 hp motor, some change gears and various original small tools & acc's. Has ball bearing countershaft as seen here:

Asking price: $400 AUS

I bought this lathe with the intention of swapping it for a small shaper which unfortunately has never materialised.

If anyone has a hand or motor powered, bench shaper ( or planer ! ) of any brand, up to about 10" stroke they'd like to swap or sell, please email me here:

snipped-for-privacy@topnet.com.au

Regards,

Greg N

Reply to