Converting Computer Power Supply to Variable Supply

Don,

I gotta go do a 50 hr on the 182 today(oil,plug swap, compression test, pretty easy) ... When I get chance I'll take a look at athe source code and see if I can devine anything. *Usually* it's not the "read initiate pulse" kinda timing that causes this.. it's the total mainloop cycle time (period between read's) that starts to approch AM frequencies...

FWIW I've been reading/lurking on Karl's interferance thread. I'll post any ideas I have there...

--.- Dave

Reply to
Dave August

I had a look myself. It looks like it's set up for a 4 MHz RC clock, and software loops make signalling events are 60 us or more, so the highest fundamental present would be about 8 KHz so RFI is from harmonics. A passive LC lowpass should help a lot without impairing normal function.

I also think there is an FM station near him (11 miles) that carries Twins' games.

Reply to
Don Foreman