Cosmo 11x30 lathe

My internet searches haven't come up with anything. I am looking for a manual or any information on this Chinese machine.

Reply to dogpoint (at) mcn (dot) org

Thanks,

Rich

Reply to
dogpoint

Chinese or Taiwanese? Ive seen them. Shrug..not bad for the money. But don't remember anything good or bad about them. Seemed like they are pretty generic. I recall a Bridgeport Clone with that name also. Not a bad machine IRRC. Ill check on the BP clone this week. I know where its at.

Chuckle..I swear they are all made by the Red Dragon Noodle and Machine tool Company. A handful of patterns and many different lables

Gunner

"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."

-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"

Reply to
Gunner