Do I need speed above 60 IPM on a hobby mill

LMAO I think they actually do have a US based site. As for being a hit with them, I can't imagine why. It's no secret that you buy their stuff when a Toyoda or SNK won't do. Just bring your wallet - and maybe the wallet of anyone else in the neighborhood. Cheap they ain't, although I believe everyone is wheelin' and dealin' these days to some extent. LOL

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Would have liked seeing crash handling with something a bit harder than aluminum.

Wes

Reply to
Wes