DoAll Horiz/vert Mill - worth looking at?

Not many details about the thing, and I gather that DoAll does not make them any more, at least their website does not admit to doing so...

DoAll Horiz/Vert Mill for sale quasi-local to me for a price I could manage. Cat40 spindle (some tooling included), 12x60 table.

Worth further bother of looking at and considering (I have to assume - it looks large) rigging costs? Likely problem areas if I do go look at it?

A turkey to avoid with an 11 foot pole?

A wonderful machine I should snap up?

Reply to
Ecnerwal