Double-standard liberalism at its best!

Hawke wrote in article ...

> > > It's not really surprising that the court didn't agree with Bush's ideas > about law and liberty for those it incarcerates. Bush would just as soon as > act like any other tin horn dictator on the block. Too bad for him we have a > court that can reign him in. But it also shows why the coming election is so > important. The next president will appoint several justices during his term. > It's critical that no more of the far right wing radical (Originalist) > justices get on this court. This decision was another 5 to 4 with the four > radical right wingers all voting in lockstep. If they were to get even one > more member all the decisions like this one would go the other way. > Decisions on abortion, civil rights, and on down the line all would go the > way the radical right wing wants. On the other hand, if more liberal or > moderate justices are put on the bench it will negate the far right, nut > ball decisions the Bush appointees would make. So if we get Obama as > president we kill two birds with one stone. We get our civil rights back > that Bush has been taking away, and we get a long term majority on the > Supreme Court, which would set back the right wing's agenda back decades if > not forever. So let's just make a new rule. No more old white men get to be > president. > > Hawke > > >

Here we have a liberal breaking the posting rules of the newsgroup in order to grouse about others breaking rules.

Perfect liberal double-standard.

Of course, liberals have a "special dispensation"........

Was that your credibility that just flew down the road, Tweety?

Reply to
*

sittingduck

And look who, of all people, is commenting on and participating in the thread. If it bothers you so much that people discuss other topics you should not get involved and butt out. But no, you would rather put your two cents in and then whine about it. What a manly man you are.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke