EV1 dc motor controllers (fork lift)

Does anyone out there know much about the GE EV1 motor controllers? I have the "logic board" or "ascillator" from one and wonder if it is possible/feasible to use it with FETS for motor control - instead of using SCR control with the associated commutation and tuning problems.

It has 10 connectors down each side (L1-10 and R 1-10) as well as a 14 pin connector on the back. It has 8 trim potsAt some point in my long distant past I did have SOME documentation on it, but I can't find it now.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

jammer

Jammer, would it be possible for you to make the PDF diagrams for the EV1 GE controller available to me? Take off the nospam and remove the dots from my first name and last name ( snipped-for-privacy@lastname.on.ca) Thanks

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

You have mail.

Reply to