EV1 dc motor controllers (fork lift)

Does anyone out there know much about the GE EV1 motor controllers? I
have the "logic board" or "ascillator" from one and wonder if it is
possible/feasible to use it with FETS for motor control - instead of
using SCR control with the associated commutation and tuning problems.
It has 10 connectors down each side (L1-10 and R 1-10) as well as a 14
pin connector on the back. It has 8 trim potsAt some point in my long
distant past I did have SOME documentation on it, but I can't find it
now.
Reply to
nospam.clare.nce
I don't know if it will work as that control card was phased out some twenty years ago. most new controllers are all set up with the mosfets in the box nowadays. Sevcon makes a neat package, If you have a need , I have a pdf wiring diagrams for most all GE and Sevcon controllers.
Reply to
jammer
Jammer, would it be possible for you to make the PDF diagrams for the EV1 GE controller available to me? Take off the nospam and remove the dots from my first name and last name ( snipped-for-privacy@lastname.on.ca) Thanks
Reply to
nospam.clare.nce
You have mail.
Reply to