fa: RAMSET threaded studs - 10 boxes of 100 each starting 99 cents for all

these things gotta go - surely they are worth a dollar for ten boxes to
someone, and they are metal, and I know some of you folks are in businesses
that use these things - I checked, they sell for $35 per box, so if you can
actually use these studs, you may get $350 worth of stuff for your 99 cents.
here's the link

William Noble
Bill...will these work in the standard Remington powder actuated nail gun,...the kind you hit with a hammer? If so..Ill take em all.
Ive been doing a lot of infrastructure work for clients recently and these would be the tits!
If they wont work with my driver...cant use em.
Gunner
This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Reply to
Gunner
Those are the 3/8" studs, not the 1/4"-20 that fits in the normal .22 - .25 guns - not all tools take them, and you have to have a special larger muzzle. I can't use them in my tools.
Damn things are handy for newer buildings, where the concrete hasn't had 30 years to season. The last few times I tried to use it on old buildings for hanging a light fixture, and the slab acts like 50KPSI granite - the come-backs could easily kill someone.
-->--
Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman
They make great replaceable point centre punches Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller
Thanks Bruce..Ill go check mine for bore diameter
Gunner
This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Reply to
Gunner

David Merrill
Reply to