fa: RAMSET threaded studs - 10 boxes of 100 each starting 99 cents for all

these things gotta go - surely they are worth a dollar for ten boxes to someone, and they are metal, and I know some of you folks are in businesses that use these things - I checked, they sell for $35 per box, so if you can actually use these studs, you may get $350 worth of stuff for your 99 cents. here's the link

William Noble

Bill...will these work in the standard Remington powder actuated nail gun,...the kind you hit with a hammer? If so..Ill take em all.

Ive been doing a lot of infrastructure work for clients recently and these would be the t*ts!

If they wont work with my driver...cant use em.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

Those are the 3/8" studs, not the 1/4"-20 that fits in the normal .22 - .25 guns - not all tools take them, and you have to have a special larger muzzle. I can't use them in my tools.

Damn things are handy for newer buildings, where the concrete hasn't had 30 years to season. The last few times I tried to use it on old buildings for hanging a light fixture, and the slab acts like 50KPSI granite - the come-backs could easily kill someone.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

They make great replaceable point centre punches Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Thanks Bruce..Ill go check mine for bore diameter

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

David Merrill

Reply to