fs/fa/free? for those of you with older computers

clearing out stuff, near los angeles Dell Pent II, working with XP - must be worth a cutoff blade for my BXA holder Dell Pent II working with win 98 -- maybe 2 cutoff blades?

17 inch Dell monitor -- maybe another 2 cutoff blades and this zip drive that will probably go for 99 cents
Bill Noble

I've got a similar computer going free in England, if anyone wants it. Or if you're feeling generous, give me a 2 1/4" external circlip in exchange for it :-).

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

What will you give for 100+ 17" monitors?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A large disposal bill ;)

Wes