FS-Pocher K73

Alfa Romeo kit for sale. I figured I'd offer it here first before putting
it on eBay. Box opened, but only for looking, all parts bags sealed and in
place. Photos available(just two, but I can take more and send if you
want).
$350 plus shipping(actual shipping cost w/insurance).
Feel free to email me with questions, etc.
--
It's not just based on number of championships won. Richard Petty won
200 races and 7 Daytona 500s in his 30+ year driving career. He also has