Pocher F16 4x2 for sale

Hello group.
Not sure if this is wrongly posted, but I'll make a try for it.
Complete chassis, cab in bad condition.
My plan for this was to obtain another copy of a Pocher Volvo and make
a 4 axled chassis, unfortunatly, my work, space and time are limited, so I
give this project over to somebody else.
The possibilites are endless.
I dropped this out of my hands, so the cab are in pieces.
some parts are broken, others might be missing.
But for a conversion, and use this as a donor to create a once in a lifetime
1:8 scalemodel, this is the nearest you've ever been.
more pictures are located at

Pictures not up yet, but they will be there during the day.
Ships worlwide
Best of regards
Reply to
legocollection