Revell Alfa Romeo missing sprue

I have a Revell 07316 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1/24 model kit that is missing the red sprue that has the hood and trunk lids on it. The box was sealed and the inner plastic has not been opened, but there is no sprue assembly for these parts. I have similar Protar and Italeria models that seems to have identical parts, but they do have the red sprue. Anyone have an idea where I can get the parts I need?

Reply to
user459

If it's not out of production Revell is good about replacing stuff if you let them know. Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

You could try the contact form at .

Reply to