come on guys...

someone had to build the italeri me 321...

I built one about 20 years ago, long gone now though. What do you want to know? Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies

was the metal frame painted? did you weight the nose? open or closed clamshells were the doors a poor fit? i'll understand if you don't remember.

eyeball

that helps. whn you rebuild, please post some pics. i will of my beast when i decide how to finish.

The July '77 Scale Modeler has an article on the 321. The reviewer seems to have painted the interior entirely RLM Gray (presumably RLM

66). He built it front doors open, and states in the article that with doors open weighting the nose is pretty much impossible (he used a thin wire brace to prop up the tail). Hope this helps some.

Regards, Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Currell

sure does. thanks.

The Me 321 should sit on its tail when unladen, when correctly loaded it should sit on its nose BUT a man is supposed to be able to pull the tail down to the ground. I have built a couple and , unless you want to super detail the interior a quick blast of 02 over everything is enough. And as all 02's are different if you have a dark 02 don't bother.

Reply to
Rory

mine will be buttoned up. thanks.