File dragging test

Hi,

Interesting youtube video on file dragging here (21 minutes):

I'll keep on filing the same as I always have. And yeah, most of the time I'm a light dragger ;-)

=== Fireball Tool

I put files to the test to see if back-dragging dulls a file like many claim. I test coarse, medium, and fine files after I built a large testing rig to stroke tens of thousands of times. I also test if back-dragging unclogs files. I use the slow-motion camera to analyze the results and use a microscope to observe all the files! ===

Reply to
Leon Fisk

This clown company was pushing some $1200 chinese made bench vise at fabtech. It was rediculous.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader