Flood coolant?

What do y'all use for flood coolant? I've been using TriCool but have a problem with evaporation. Is there something that will not disappear
so rapidly? Stuff tends to foam a bit more than I like as well.

How about a water-soluble oil? I use it in my rotary surface grinder and lathe.

I do the same and have been rather happy.

High sulphur based cutting oil. No toilet water for me, except in the mist sprayer, which seldom gets used. Then its KoolMist.

My favorite is BioCool 500, a synthetic whatever that means. "The Kid" got me several pails while at a previous job. I find that the mix gets richer as it evaporates - you're only losing water not oil. I got a coolant % tester off eBay. When it gets over 7%, I add 3% coolant, saves almost half. Otherwise, I add 5%. 3, 5, and 7 percent feel different; you could just thin your adds when it starts feeling too oily.
Karl