Foundry Auction et al

Thanks Mike,

It has been an interesting adventure. I've never in 15 years, monitoring countless groups, seen a small foundry walkon business for sale. It is coming down to the wire. Auction ends @ 6:30 Pacific. I'll keep the group posted as to final results. In the meantime, watch the action.........

Foundry auction #270146572727

Show Display Auction #270146882675
Best to you all.

Frank

Egan Bronze Oil Lamps "Light the Planet"

971 Jackson Benicia, CA 94510 707.746.5746 Studio 707.246.6452 Cell

mlcors> Dear Folks,

Its a done deal. Clearing it out. Pass it along if you know any > interested parties. > The foundry auction is item number:
270146572727
The show/gallery display is item number:
270146882675
Thanks and best wishes to you all. > Frank > snipped-for-privacy@eganbronze.comhttp://www.eganbronze.com> 707.246.6452 Cell

This is such a sweet set up. Good luck!

-Mike