IronWood IW-1010 from Smithy

A few months ago I wrote that I was selling my tile saw if I got a Super Shop and modified it to cut stone.

... > I am selling it as soon as I find a saw that can simultaneously miter > and bevel wood, plastic, glass, metal, and stone. What I have is > useful but not universal. > I have applied for a grant for a Super Shop. We'll see if it goes > through. If it does, I can modify that saw for abrasive work, with > some care. I'd rather have a properly sealed saw that can miter/bevel.

I got the grant! Yay! We (Teri and I) not only took delivery today but horsed the damn thing over a curb to the sidewalk so the condominium association can repave the delivery parking lot tomorrow. Whew.

It's actually the Subject machine, that is the crate says it is, and then with the Smithy brand on it. Looks like it was crated in China, warehoused in Michigan, and sold without being opened. I wonder if in China these are very popular machines.

It's not listed by this name in any web search I have done.

Doug Goncz Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394

Reply to
DGoncz