free for shippng cost - Aura Cadd for macintosh

Aura CADD for macintosh - apparently this is of no value - I've placed
it in a recycling bag - if anyone wants it, I figure shipping will be
about $7, contact me using the email on my web page,
.
It will be here until the recycling gets picked up
for some photos, here's a link to the closed ebay auction

I am not going to keep it around
Reply to
Bill

Site Timeline