FS: 10EE MG parts

I have pretty much the entire MG arrangement out of a 10EE for sale. If someone maybe wants to keep their MG setup going, it's all hear. The motor needs brushes. It works, but arcs pretty badly. The rest was functional when I pulled it out, but I leave it up to you to figure out how to hook it up.

I went for a much simpler VFD setup.

Open to offers. Shipping will probably be more than the components are worth.

JW

cyberzl1 AT yahoo DOT com

Reply to
jw